Monday, September 18, 2017

Week 96: 7 Weeks (Yes, I'm Counting)

Squad

What's up Fam and Friends!


Well my time is running short and yet again I have procrastinated this big email!


Water filter--overdue for a change?


I guess the highlight of the week would be the fact that on Tuesday we were able to be instructed by our dear mission president and other leaders in this mission. So a little funny note before I go into the more serious stuff. On Monday night, me and my companion were talking and he asked me if I knew that they were picking people randomly to give role plays in front of everyone. I was like no I didn't know. Well long story short, he told me that they would pick me. He was totally just guessing. It turns out I was one of the 3 that they picked. I had to role play invitation to baptism. It was pretty interesting. I guess the main things we talked about in this conference was that we need to be using the Book of Mormon more in our teaching and stuff and that the work in this mission is the best it has been in years and we should keep it up. When success comes, the powerful influence of Satan comes as well and we discussed 3 way the missionary work can stop progressing.



1) Stop finding

2) Contention

3) Disobedience

Me and Elder Joos

Hon doing The Whip


This was kind of our theme for the day and we discussed these three points and how we can overcome them. It was just really powerful and I'm so grateful for the president I am working under!



Well when I'm rushed on time I have no clue what to say.... ummmm I'm alive.


Just pray for me that I don't die or fall sick because I'm so close to coming home. Sorry for the short email. My mind is all over the place this week. Love you all. Thank you for your prayers and your support!


No comments: