Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 80: Long Week, Short Email

By the way, I only have a little over 5 months left. The time is flying.

Tro Tro Traveling

Busy Kaneshie Market



Well I hope everyone can forgive me for this short email this week. I did a lot today and I'm so tired and pretty much have forgotten what I wanted to talk about....Sorry. well I met my companion on Tuesday. This guy is so awesome. He cooks and I mean he cooks a lot, I feel so fat today. I have just been eating so much haha. But he is 22 from Liberia and he is a super humble guy. We get along well. 

My Companion, Elder Nagbe


So I'm getting to that point in my mission where it is time to start gathering some cool African things to take home. So anyone reading this if you would like something cool from Ghana let me know and I can see what I can do as long as I can still eat everyday we are good. I'm not a creative person so you will have to tell me straight up.

Heaven


Well we had a baptism this week and this baptism was a miracle haha. Everything happened so fast but we had a good turnout at the baptism and Sister Vida was baptized without any problems. We are expecting to have a baptismal interview for one of our investigators this Saturday and then the following Saturday having the baptism, One of our recent converts brought a friend to church and chances are that we will baptize him as well. So the baptism will come.





We had a meeting with the stake president on Sunday concerning missionary work in the respective wards. This is the first time I have ever heard about the stake president hearing directly from the missionaries. I think it's great! He is also planning on coming to all of our areas personally. So we can train him on missionary work haha. He is a great guy with desires to push the work forward in his stake. Also in the meeting we learned that they are trying to get another set of missionaries for Alajo because our area is huge and there is a lot of work to be done here.

Elder Randall and I

Look what I found?

I'm so grateful for the support I have been getting from people on my mission and from people back home and just ask that you all can please continue this for me.

No comments: