Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 75: Terrible Week; I Have Malaria

I hope I can get out of writing a big email this week. It has not been easy for me. But we did manage to have a baptism. My health started to decline very fast. And at first I didn't know why. In the beginning of the week, I was experiencing headaches, which is not normal for me. I would wake up most nights to be cold but sweating profusely. Saturday, after the baptism is when it got really bad.... I had just finished my rice and then boom straight to the toilet. Now with the existing medical issue I have, it was not fun. Then I was throwing up and pooping at the same time... I didn't sleep that night. Sunday, I somehow had the strength to give my talk but I was so weak and felt my legs could give out on me... I didn't eat the whole day. I was in pain. My head was hurting...not good last night. I didn't sleep at all last night and decided it would be a good idea to try to play some basketball and as of now still can't eat. I didn't share this with you to feel sorry for me because this is my fault. I have not been responsible in taking my medicine and now I am facing the reality of how dangerous this is and knowing the importance of doing everything you are told. I'm doing better and I'm on meds. I need your prayers and your thoughts. Thanks.


No comments: