Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 71: Still Keepin' It 💯💯💯 and Drinking Unfiltered Water




So all I have to say is this week was awesome haha. I have one big question though. How am I supposed to teach someone how to read when sometimes I can't even read? Okay, that's a lie but I ain't no English teacher as you can tell by that phrase above (His new companion cannot read). We don't even have the English studying materials. Right now we are reading the lessons in Preach my Gospel and practicing how to teach because he also hasn't read the scriptures. I had an interview with President this week and pretty much my job "is to prepare him as well as you can before his Visa comes to go to South Africa. You have done it before and you can do it again." Haha I'm chillin tho. It is a good experience, man.

Fail at Kenkey

Sister Hawah was baptized on Saturday. That baptism went a little- okay a lot better than last time. But all that matters is that we had the baptism and all is well for her. We are now working on her daughter who is 18 and is the most stubborn girl I have ever met. Bro like no joke. But I mean we baptized her mom who at one time refused to even step foot in the church. So we have done hard things and we will continue to do hard things. She has been to church a couple times herself and we are pushing for Easter Sunday as the day of baptism! And BTW, President wants that to be a baptism day as well.




Speaking of baptismal dates, we have a family who we are also working to get baptized. The mother is named beauty and she has 2 kids who are teenagers. I kinda forgot the names. Don't worry, I'm on that. Let's just say I have a ton of work to do over the next couple of weeks. But for sure these baptisms will happen and I will do all I can to make it happen as well.

My Homies

No comments: