Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 41: Chillin' in Africa--Literally, I'm Cold!

Highly Flammable...What??

So this week has been great! i really don't have much to say. Mary and Ofori were baptized on Saturday. I am so happy for them. They will be good members to the ward! Everything is awesome still! My companion is literally awesome. He still cooks for me every meal and washes my clothes. I couldn't ask for someone better to be with! Today I was talking with him and I told him he was like my mother on mission. It was funny!



Who knew 70 degrees would be cold? Yeah, I'm freezing! I even had a small cold this week. Haha I don't know what to do!


We have received 8 referrals from the office alone this week. So we have a ton of work to do. These are people who went out of their way to Mormon.org or LDS.org and contacted missionaries. So these people are generally pretty dang serious. The Lord is doing wonders for us here! 


Sitting on a Tortoise and He Started MOVING!


We visited the zoo today! I shook hands with a monkey! And I rode a giant tortoise. These are once in a lifetime things!


Garden of Eden Zoo


Sorry for the lame email. But I want to share my favorite talk in the world!


Trotro Selfie

No comments: