Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 93: Time is Flying By!

Elder Renlund's visit to the Ghana Accra West Mission

Well, I'm too lazy to write a big email this week haha. I'm feeling a little under the weather this week. Shout out out to all my homies for surviving Hurricane Harvey. You guys are the real MVP's.


Short recap:

We had 3 baptisms this week- Priscilla, Dennis, and Freda
We have 10 baptismal dates.
We had 9 investigators and 5 new investigators this week.



An interesting story-- On Friday I had to run and go do some baptismal interviews for 3 people for the Sisters and the Elders in Kasoa. Well, President was also there but this is just an introduction to the story. President agreed to drive us back to our area because we were far. So we were almost at our stop and we were all talking in the car and Sister Simpson tells President Simpson to slow down, i guess it was too fast for the people behind us to know we were slowing down and boom the other guy hits us from behind. Oh what an adventure. Well we pull off the road because that's normally what you do when you get hit but the other guy just speeds off haha! Oh the joys of Ghana!





I cant really think about anything else to say besides I hope everyone back home stays dry and hope things clear up soon. All is well here in Ghana. I'm having the time of my life! Continued prayers for me would be great. I want to continue these good vibes!

No comments: